วันอังคาร, พฤษภาคม 26, 2558

SOLVED : Sublime Text's plugin, Markdown HTML Preview open a blank window in Chrome under OSX

    Today, I'm just setup Sublime Text 3 and install MarkdownEditing, Markdown HTML Preview. I'm editing one of my markdown file and try to preview it by execute.

Ctrl+shift+p > Markdown Preview: Preview in Browser 

It's just open another blank window of Chrome browser, weird.

    I'm notice that I install Chrome.app in another disk (e.g. /Volumes/Macintosh HD). So, I try to config the markdown preview.

Open config file by go to menu Preferences > Package Settings > Markdown Preview > Settings - User. This will open the MarkdownPreview.sublime-settings file.

Add this configuration line (If there's only one config, just delete the comma at the end of the line) then Save it.

{
    "browser": "/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Applications/Google Chrome.app",
    ...
}

 
   Case closed :D the Markdown HTML Preview work as I expected.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น :